Why is it so damn hard to find a decent woman in the area?? It just seems that when I do find someone of interest they are half a country away! I am really good guy with lots of great qualities that I could offer a woman. I know I have a couple strikes against me- I'm overweight,which repulses a lot of women, and I don't make boo-koo bucks. I know being a single dad scares alot of women as well but I wouldn't trade being a dad for anything!!
I want to find someone who I can feel relaxed with and tell them my problems and feel trust with and them with me. I want someone whom I can be goofy with and charm them with my voices and humor.I want someone to watch b-movies with and laugh and comment throughout the movie. Someone to hold and kiss and just that inner glowing feeling that things are good!
I don't know if a "soul mate" really exists.... I know some will disagree with me but I am just saying this from experience. I thought that I had found my soul mate before but she ended up nearly killing my heart!! I would love to someday in the near future say without a shadow of a doubt that I have found mine...We shall see.
Anywho some friends have asked me lately why the gloomy posts...well friends this is the reason. I honestly don't know if anyone at all reads my blogs. I never get any feed back from them at all. Perhaps this is just a pointless exercise that I do....I don't know. To those who do read my blogs I truly want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read what I have to say. I may not be a famous writer or poet, but I think what I have to say is important.
Thank you!
Stephen
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment