Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Friday, August 6, 2010

Missing George......

No not the former president silly! I'm talking about the comedy legend George Carlin. He truly saw through the everyday bullshit and called it like he saw it. I really miss his musings, so I figured in honor of Mr. Carlin, that I would produce a couple of my own.

Things that need to stop:

-women with mullets
-guys with mullets
-parents who name their children Brantley or Chet....odds are you will become a douchebag
- People who have the tag of "jr." or "the second or third" stuck on the end of their names. Parents give your child their own identity for crissakes!!
- Guys wearing daisy duke shorts
- Bald men with pony tails
-Fat people in very tight clothing
-People who still quote Rob Scheider's SNL character "The Copy Man" - it stopped airing twenty years ago....TWENTY YEARS!!!
-Computer generated cartoons
-Government bailing out car companies
-Government letting oil companies dump oil into the oceans with little to no consequence
-televised golf ... to quote George," it's as boring as watching old people fuck!"
-televangelists
-Reality tv...if I want reality I'll go outside

Well I hope I gave all of you(whom I kidding maybe 2 people will read this!) a good laugh. If you got upset....well sorry cause I'm not going to apologize. It's all for fun!!

Cheers
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment