2010 has been a year of a few ups and many downs. Throughout this year my dad has been in and out of the hospital and he continues to struggle getting to good health. My finances have been really strapped down and it's been next to impossible to put anything aside for savings. Relationship wise....well still hoping to find that right woman to fill an empty spot I have in my heart. Certainly not everything this year has been gloom and doom though. I have done much more artwork this year than the previous. I have met some new friends. My van is one year closer to being paid off (halleluyah baby!) I also was made the photo manager at my Walgreens (should have happened years ago but better late than never!)
2011 I hope is going to bring positive changes and energy to my life. I am going to be starting to live and eat better, that is one certain change I am going to make in my life. My goal is to lose upwards of 80 pounds. I want to do this for my daughter and set an example and for myself. I hope to find love in the coming year! Who knows! I'm a damn good guy who is a "hopeful" romantic with a lot to offer a woman. I am in a great local movie that is coming out in the new year "Fantastic Stan Goes To Hell" I'm super excited to see this at the local cinema! I'm hoping to do more conventions and sell more of my artwork and release my own self published comic.
I hope all of my friends have a great new year and only the best comes your way!!
Cheers
Stephen
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment