Well not really favorite things but here are some things that I do find amusing and how fucking dumb that the human race can be at times!
- People on Facebook who "friend" a celebrity and then get angry and complain to friends,family, and co-workers that Samuel Jackson didn't respond to their Cinco De Mayo party invite. Hmmmm....maybe because you are friend 5209 out of 136,348 that Mr. Jackson has on his page and 99.9% of those are people he's never met. Ya think???
- Customers who come into my workplace assuming that I do all the ordering for the entire franchise of Walgreens. Sorry sir that we can't get that cd of "Molly Hatchet's Greatest Hits" for you! And no, I'm not going to have an off the rack muffler for your 62' Chevy there brain-trust!
- People who still don't get the concept that there is generally a 2 month waiting period before a theatrical movie will come to home video. I have seen many a moron go up to the clerk at Best Buy and ask," Hey do you guys have the new Harry Potter flick in stock that's playing at the theater right now?" Dee dee dee!!
- Rebel Flag stickers that adorn the back windshields of cars and trucks. Actually this doesn't really amuse me as it does piss me the hell off! Why not just put up a sticker that says," I'm a bigot" Also the stickers that have the saying," The south's gonna rise up again!" slogan need to be donkey punched in the jewels
- NEWS FLASH!!!! Micheal Jackson is dead! He died over a year ago now. Let's just move on and things will be fine. I am giving it a couple years before we start having "Micheal sightings" along side Elvis.
- Why do Kanye West and Puff Daddy have careers?
- Three words Charles.....Nelson....Reily.... if you don't know then "YouTube" it
Well that's all I can think of for now kids cause I am off to dream land...
Ciao!
Stephen
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment