Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Great movies that NEVER should have had a sequel!

Don't you hate that? You watch a great movie and it's one you and your friends talk about for a few weeks or months. It's a wonderful stand alone story and then the Hollywood studios in their infinite wisdom decide to drop a sequel within a year! Below is a list of films that I feel should never have had a sequel. Drum roll please......


- The Matrix
- The Nutty Professor
- The Blues Brothers
- Smokey and the Bandit
- Caddyshack
- Saw
- Highlander
- Fright Night
- Eddie And The Cruisers
- Tremors
- Dumb and Dumber
- Tron
- The Thing (1982 version)


Also I could add to this list films that were trilogies but should never have had a 4th entry

- Alien trilogy
- Indiana Jones trilogy
- Star Wars
- Batman (Burton/Schuemacher series)
- Superman
-Jurassic Park (yes there is a 4th one in the works!)
- Pirates of the Carribean
- The Bourne series (yup 'nother one of these is coming too!)


These are my lists. I'm sure there are some more I'm neglecting to mention,but I'll leave it up to you, the viewer, to fill in the blanks.

Cheers
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment