Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jet City Comic-Con !!!


Hey gang I am going to be working at the Jet City Comic-Con in beautiful Seattle September 24th. It's going to be held at the Seattle center convention http://www.jetcitycomicshow.com This is the site to check out the finer details (directions,parking,etc..) I am going to be selling a number of 8 1/2" by 11" prints for $5 bucks.Also this year is a first for me because I am going to also be selling original pieces of artwork! They are going to be running $20 dollars and up.
Unlike some artists, my autograph is always free on every pic or if you want me to sign your t-shirt,paper,child,lol, I can do that too! Also at Jet City is the star of the 80's tv series "The Greatest American Hero" William Katt!! He was also in the classic horror flick "Carrie" and cult movie "House". I'm stoked to get to meet him!
Also I am going to be handing out flyers for the indy film I'm in "Fantastic Stan Goes To Hell". It's done by the soon to be famous Knapp Bros. It stars local popular music artist Jenni Potts and tv and film star Gabe the bulldog!! You may have seen Gabe recently on the hit tv show "America's Got Talent". The movie is going to be alot of fun and will hopefully get a fall release. Be sure to go to the "Fantastic Stan Goes To Hell "Facebook fan page and become a fan and you'll get regular updates on the film and other fun tidbits. Support local cinema!


Cheers
Stephen Whitener

No comments:

Post a Comment