
So kids I'm kinda bored so I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite things. So without further ado here I go....
Top 10 Fave music performers
1. Johnny Cash
2. Rush
3. Weird Al Yankovic
4. U2
5. Rob Zombie
6. Beck
7. Presidents of the United States
8. Credence Clearwater Revival
9. Ween
10. Queen
Top 10 Movie List ( I have broken it up into genres)
Horror Flicks
1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Evil Dead 2
3. Nightbreed
4. The Mist
5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( the original)
6. Night of the Living Dead
7. Hellraiser
8. Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
9. Re-Animator
10. The Thing
Comedies
1. The Big Lebowski
2. The Blues Brothers
3. Tropic Thunder
4. The Wedding Singer
5. Step Brothers
6. Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
7. Shawn Of The Dead
8. Napoleon Dynamite
9. Clerks 2
10. Stripes
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings trilogy
3. Aliens
4. Terminator 2
5. Star Trek (2009 version)
6. Hellboy
7. The Dark Knight
8. Labrinth
9. The Matrix
10. Blade Runner
Top Actors/Actresses
1. Bruce Campbell
2. Johnny Depp
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Sandra Bullock
5. Rosario Dawson
6. Robert Englund
7. Selma Hayek
8. Ben Stiller
9. Robert Downey Jr.
10. Christopher Walken
Top TV Shows
1. Family Guy
2. Doctor Who
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Fringe
5. Mystery Science Theater 3000
6. Red Dwarf
7. Scrubs
8. The Simpsons
9. V
10. The Incredible Hulk
Well this is all the top ten lists that I can think of right now. I blame just being off work for my lack of creativity here! Ha ha ha!!
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment