Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Stephen Whitener's Mancave

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things I miss.....

I miss waking up in the morning to a beautiful face. To have that warm feeling inside of completeness and fulfillment, to feel on top of the world. I miss kissing a woman's lips every day. I want to feel in love again. True love and not puppy dog love. I don't believe in love at first site. It's a myth.... You can see someone and have an instant connection but to love someone you truly have to know them. I want to walk on the beach holding hands with that special woman. I knew all this once...I loved her with all my being and she claimed the same for me...however she lied. Never before had I felt such pain. I felt like she damaged my soul! I don't want to close myself out but I'm very cautious now. When love does come calling I want to be there to answer it. Will it happen again? I hope so. Soon? Well that would be fantastic but I would never want to rush anything. I know where that leads. Some days are always easier or harder than others. All I know is that I will always try my damndest to keep my spirits up! I have some truly wonderful friends and family who are my biggest supports and I don't know what I would do without them!!!

Thank you to those whom have read this. It's a letter from a big guy with an even bigger heart :)

Cheers
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment