I have been getting a good deal more commission work these past couple months and that is fantastic! That being said I believe I am stiffing myself a bit for the amount of money that I charge for my work. Don't fret though kids! I'm not raising the roof on prices here,but I am becoming more competitive. Here are the prices as listed.
8 by 10" pencil character sketch - $ 15 dollars
8 by 10" pencil/ink character sketch - $20 dollars
8 by 10" colored sketch (photoshop) - $25 dollars
8 by 10" pencil character sketch w/background - $ 40 dollars
8 by 10" pen character sketch w/background - $45 dollars
8 by 10" colored sketch(photoshop) w/background - $55 dollars
11 by 17" pencil character sketch - $ 30 dollars
11 by 17" pen character sketch - $35 dollars
11 by 17" colored sketch (photoshop) - $45 dollars
11 by 17" pencil character sketch w/background - $ 60 dollars
11 by 17" pen character sketch w/background - $ 75 dollars
11 by 17" colored sketch w/background - $90 dollars
Small business/company logo - 8 by 10" inked and colored - $150 dollars
*With computer colored illustrations it will be printed out on semi-gloss premium card stock. The original illustration will also be given to the client *
*Any commission that is $50 dollars and more there will be an upfront 25% deposit due to the studio time involved*
If interested in any other kind of artwork or larger sizes that listed please email me with inquires at whitener75@gmail.com
Cheers!
Stephen Whitener
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment