Lately I've been a blogging fool....My mind runs 24-7 so I think it really helps sometimes just to jot my ideas down on digital paper. I want to add some other tidbits I thought about on online dating.
- It's wonderful if you include half a dozen pics of yourself on a dating site,however have a full body shot in one of them. I am certainly no Brad Pitt, but I have at least one full body shot. If you are that insecure about yourself then why do it?
- Don't have pics of you with your ex or another guy kissing. Why not? DUH!!! There is nothing more unappealing than going through a profile and seeing a pic of the girl and some dude doing the ol' bump in grind on the dance floor!
- Put some info about yourself on your profile! Profiles I ignore and the ones that just say," Message me later about this" How bout I don't "message" you at all! I like to see people who put their interests there and what they're looking for.
- On a side note I appeared to make some people upset last week when I posted that women who have just gotten out of bad relationships shouldn't put themselves out there. I want to clarify what I'm saying here so there isn't any misunderstanding. I have been on a couple dates from online sites and the ladies had literally been out of their previous relationship a week or a few months prior. They were also going on about how shitty their boyfriend was or that they want them back. I don't have time for these types of people! If a person needs time to heal then take time out of dating for a while and do so!
Make sure you are ready to give 100% to a new person of interest instead of making your date feel like they did something wrong..... ok I've gotten that all out of my system. No more is going to be said about it, so time to move on to my next subject.
Micheal Jackson was one of the best performers ever- bar none. Whether you do or don't like his music, you still have to give the man some props. Back in '83 when I was nine years old I listened to the "Thriller" album countless times and danced around and sang along. This album I believe featured about 12-13 tracks and every single one was a multi-platinum hit! Can you say the same thing about Nickelback? I don't think so, but I digest...;-D
About a decade ago there was a huge amount of controversy because a small group of parents came out and accused Micheal of molesting their children when they went over to sleep with him. Ok the first thing is why did the parents wait months or years to say anything? The second thing is is that if you let a ten year old sleep over with a forty- five year old single man in his bed then what is wrong with you as a parent?
I sure as hell wouldn't let my daughter do that! I think what it comes down to is the almighty dollar. The parents wanted to get rich quick and they found a sleazeball lawyer to help them out. Do I think Micheal Jackson was a normal person? No, I don't. Micheal definitely has some issues, but I really don't want to believe he was a child molester. I just hope as time passes people will just remember the music and not the controversy.
I finally sat down the other afternoon to watch what some call the worst movie ever- Troll 2. I have seen some horrible movies in my day and I wouldn't say it's the worst I've ever seen but it sure as hell ranks up there with them! I know this flick has become a cult phenomenon and has midnight showings across the country. Some questions get raised right away watching this film. Why is the movie called Troll 2 when the monsters are in fact Goblins? Also why did it take the main family in the film an hour to figure out that the town of Nilbog was Goblin spelled backwards? Anywho, there are plot holes aplenty and acting that makes Shatner seem like DeNiro. I suggest that if anyone has a weekly bad movie night, then by all means rent or buy Troll 2...because you can't piss on hospitality. I won't allow it!* - * This is an actual line from the film
Cheers
Stephen
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment